"I am Divine Mother fractal known to you as Divine Mother Quan Yin. I abound with medicine for the heart and soul. I clarify passages of death and forbearance. I bring light and clarification to lost souls. I offer abundance in graceful gifts. I am the child of divinity. I am the giver of graceful pardon. Those who seek me, thrive in self-love.
Above the waters, I descend, see me as I am. My story is unique for I was poisoned as an attempt to be killed so I would not heal those in pain. It was a sacrilegious act, but I rose from the dead and transpired. I live among many realms, I exist within the magic lands and even in the lands of the lost serving with light those in search.
I feed the hungry soul. I am Quan Yin. I deliver grace."
SIZE & MEDIUM
• Mixed media on canvas
• 1" Depth
• All paintings are for interiors only.
• All paintings in acrylic are varnished.
• Oil paintings are not varnished as that may alter colors over time.
• Please know all paintings are original with no copies, reproductions, Giclees, nor printing unless described.
• All paintings include the artist’s signature in the back with the date of completion in permanent ink for authentication.
• All paintings are shipped via USPS or UPS to the continental USA only. International shipments require custom duty fees upon arrival and are therefore not known until the item arrives. The customer is responsible for such fees upon delivery.
• Ordering a framed art piece may have delivery time delayed by 2 additional weeks due to vendor delays.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
• All orders are final and are not subject to cancellations, exchanges, returns, nor refunds.