A conversation took place with Archangel Ariel for this Andromedan to come through:
Ariel: “My glorious crown, defender of earth, chosen for such wildlife essence. I carry the trident of power, redemption and transmutation for your eyes to see and your soul to expand upon. See me as I am with coral colored hair, waving about in the seas of oceans. I am Archangel Ariel. My voice resounds and carried throughout the seas of this planet to bring frequencies of change, adaptation, and transmutation for all creatures that abound on and in earth. The gem on my chest is an emerald, this I give to you with for it is the power you have inside to create, re-create, and bring new life. We thank you here from the sea plane realms for all you do. You have incarnated as an Andromedan among the first races you chose... “
Zura-Ati: “See me now with long hair and a shiny skin tight uniform in deep sea purple. We cross the galaxies on earth and at sea, please know I am Zura-Ati of the Northern Star in Andromeda. We are your family in the cosmos. Believe your are not alone in your journeys. Earthlings, we are your galactic siblings. Our journeys have been quite of resemblance. After thousands of years we have crossed planes of dimensions. Trust that you will too. We abide, we wait, we assist, we are here, we are there, now in your realms.”
Zura-Ati of the Northern Star
SIZE & MEDIUM
• Mixed media on canvas
• 1.5" Depth
• All paintings are for interiors only.
• All paintings in acrylic are varnished.
• Oil paintings are not varnished as that may alter colors over time.
• Please know all paintings are original with no copies, reproductions, Giclees, nor printing unless described.
• All paintings include the artist’s signature in the back with the date of completion in permanent ink for authentication.
• All paintings are shipped via USPS or UPS to the continental USA only. International shipments require custom duty fees upon arrival and are therefore not known until the item arrives. The customer is responsible for such fees upon delivery.
• Ordering a framed art piece may have delivery time delayed by 2 additional weeks due to vendor delays.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
• All orders are final and are not subject to cancellations, exchanges, returns, nor refunds.